Monday, October 12, 2009

+ INCOMING TOURNAMENT +

Took a week off of 40k last week to get some fantasy games in with my Warriors of Tzeentch - marginal victory vs undivided warriors, close draw vs brets (and wow are brets unreal with those wards + CR that they have going on). Pretty sure I'll be using my Wednesday night gaming this week to paint obliterator #2 ... because Saturday is a local team tourney! Two 1250 points armies team up for three 4-player, 2500 point bashfests in one day. I really am looking forward to it, and looking forward to playing it fast and keeping it light - I figure me and my sisters buddy will run up against at least one disgusting WAAC team, but so be it.

My half of the 2500:

Chaos Lord - MoT, deathscreamer, melta bombs
3 Terminators - IoCU, 3 combi-plasma, 2 powerfists, AC w/ chainfist
10 CSM - IoCU, lascannon, flamer, AC w/ powerfist, combi-flamer
10 CSM - IoCU, autocannon, plasma gun, AC w/ power weapon, melta bombs
6 Noise Marines - blastmaster, icon
13 Lesser Demons
Obliterator
Obliterator
-----------
1249 / 8 KP

We decided we should go 100% painted, which means no transports for me, but I really like the list. Lot of plasma going on too, which should help out with at least the deathguard army I know will be there (teamed up with Tau!) ... Our armies should look pretty cool on the table too, with my dark dark dark marines plus his white armored nuns.

Stay tuned for carnage!

Painting: Oblit #2

No comments: