Tuesday, April 01, 2008

+ Termi Drop Team Is Go +

Not as fresh as the biker, this termi plasma trio was painted in the last weeks, sealed with a LOT of gloss varnish and then dullcoted back to sanity. Still shiny, but I can handle it, they're just that special.















3 Terminators - IoCU, 3 combi-plasmas, 2 powerfists, 1 chainfist

Occasionally the chainfister is an AC if I have the points. They just have plasma pistols because a) it looks cool, and b) I figure their lifespan is so short that they will nearly always strike down, plasma something, then either die to return fire or be assaulted and fist something.

And I agree, the tusks are really unsatisfying. I tried inking them, and tried drybrushing them, but the detail on the model and my skills weren't up to it, so plain whitewashed tusks it was. A pity, but ah well.

Painting: Land Raider
Building: Dread 2

1 comment:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

I like these guys, the high contrast by the horns and plasma against the black makes for a striking effect.